Table of Contents
What is Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys is an online polling company. They were formally known as MintVine and have been in operation since 2012. Branded Surveys offer a wide variety of ways to earn money through their site. They work with a large variety of companies on a lot of different topics and get people like you, who want to earn a bit of extra money, to complete surveys that would be recommended for you with the information you have given them.
- Earnings Per Survey: £2.00 – £10.00
- Rewards: Cash in the bank & Amazon vouchers
- Min. Reward Threshold: £10
- Hourly Rate: £10.00
- Sign Up Bonus: Nothing
Benefits Of Branded Surveys
- Offer a wide variety of payments including cash, vouchers, gift cards for restaurants and various businesses like Amazon.
- Low cash out point. Online survey sites have a minimum amount you must amass before you are allowed to cash out, usually, this is about £20 worth of points. Branded Surveys only requires £10 worth of points before you can cash out.
- You can gain bonus points for doing multiple surveys consecutively, this allows persistent, tenacious users to make significantly more money.
- Each survey you finish adds your name to a random prize drawing for bonus points.
- Users can earn bonus points for getting on the leader board.
Requirements To Sign Up
- First name
- Last name
- Valid email address
- Live in the UK/US/Canada
- Give household information
Step By Step Guide To Sign Up
- The first step is to go to the homepage here to access the signup page. Click on the Sign-Up button near the top right corner of the screen.
- Confirm that you have consent from your family to fill in the information on their behalf.
- Add your name, address, postcode, and date of birth.
- Next, you will be asked to fill in a short survey, this information will be used to influence what surveys you are asked to fill in.
- Once you have finished this introductory survey you will need to submit your answers.
- The last thing you will need to do is verify your email address, go to the email address that you gave at the start of the sign-up process and look for the verification email. If you can’t find it search your spam folder or try resending it.
- You are now signed up and ready to start filling in surveys.