Table of Contents
Gengo is a web-based human translation platform which provides professional translation services in more than 37 languages. There are variations as to which languages are available to translate into which others. Below is just one example of the options available.
Certain languages also require special requesting through contact forms to obtain conversion into (indicated by an asterisk*), and there are also varying prices. More information can be found on the official website here.
- Flexible schedule – the global platform is active 24/7 so you can set your own schedule and work from wherever you want, whenever you want!
- Pick and choose – with so many projects available at all times, you can select whichever suits you best
- A supportive community – on the wide-ranging forums with so many friendly experts and professionals with which to chat, you are sure to find the feedback and/or advice you are after!
- For account: email and password in the first step. Then you must proceed to enter your name, address and nationality details.
- Fluency, to a certain degree (A1, A2 etc.), in two of the specified languages in order to be of service!
How To Sign Up
1. Create an account – on the signup page here, this is done simply by entering your email address and creating a password, then activating your account via a link that appears in your email inbox.
2. Register – here, we get to personal information such as name and address, and also official details and tax declaration. After this stage, you will be an official member. Now you can undertake rigorous lingual tests to determine whether you are suitable to become an active Gengo translator and begin to earn money!
3. So, whether you are bilingual, an experienced translator or simply love languages, work with Gengo for a wide variety of customers to earn extra money from home or on the go!