iPoll is an online survey company that allows users to earn money through their platform via a variety of means. iPoll was founded in 2008 and were originally known as Survey Head. In 2016 they were acquired by Survey Sampling International.
They work with a large variety of companies in many different areas and offer numerous ways to earn money and member benefits. Unlike most online survey companies, they don’t operate on a points system and just show you how much money you have stored on your account instead.
- Earnings Per Survey: 40p – £1.70
- Rewards: Money in the bank, vouchers & magazine subscriptions
- Min. Reward Threshold: £20
- Hourly Rate: £4
- Sign Up Bonus: Nothing
Benefits Of iPoll
- Surveys can be carried out on the iPoll website or on the mobile app.
- The mobile app is available on both iOS and Android.
- £5 added to your account just for signing up.
- Can be paid in cash, rewards cards, or entries in sweepstakes.
- The app provides additional opportunities to earn money based on your geographic location.
- Opportunities for product testing are also available through the site.
Requirements To Sign Up
- Valid email address.
- Be a UK, US, or Canadian citizen.
- Be at least 13 years old.
How To Sign Up
- The first step is to head to iPolls website here and scroll down to the bottom of the home page. At the bottom of the page you will find links to download the app for iOS and Android. Click whichever link is appropriate for your device. For this guide we will be going through the Android option.
- The link will then send you to the app on either the Google Play Store or the Apple Store (depending on which link you clicked). Simply click on the install button.
- Now that you have the iPoll app installed on your phone you need to create the account. Click the sign up button.
- First, you will need to accept the terms and conditions.
- Then you need to click the new user button to create your profile.
- The next step is to input some information about yourself. You will need to input your email address, name, address, postcode, gender, date of birth, current employment status, highest level of education, and annual household income. You will also be required to create a password for your account.
7. You are now signed up and ready to start answering surveys.