Panelbase is an online research company that works with a wide variety of companies including the BBC, ITV, and Marks & Spencer. They are a division of Dipsticks Research Limited which is a large market research agency located in the UK. Dipsticks Research Limited was launched in 1997 and established Panelbase in 2005. They utilize many different ways to collect data including surveys, polls, focus groups, and product testing.
Benefits Of Panelbase
- Part of a long-running established company that can be trusted.
- Product testing.
- A referral program that grants extra rewards for inviting friends.
- Joining grants £3 immediately.
- Points can be redeemed for money or for gift cards.
Requirements To Sign Up
- Valid email address.
- Be a UK resident.
How To Sign Up
- Go to the home page here to access the signup area. Click on the sign up now button on the left side of the screen.
- Section 1 of the signup survey asks you to list your name, gender, date of birth and address. You will also need to add a valid email address, username, and create a password for your account.
- Section 2 requires that you accept the terms and conditions as well as the privacy statement.
- Finally, you will be asked how you heard about Panelbase and then you are ready to send the validation email.
- Find the validation email in the email address that you gave earlier in the signup process. It might be in your spam folder or you might need to resend the email.
- You are now ready to start filling in surveys.