Slicethepie is a platform where users can listen to and review music from a wide variety of aspiring artists. Through these reviews, the artists can improve themselves and develop their career, and users can earn money for every single review they write. The platform has existed since 2007 and has since expanded into one of the largest paid opinion sites in the world with over 2 million members. It is a very unique way of making money, and one that many people will enjoy. They also allow you to watch adverts, review clothes and other products as well, but they are primarily music focused.
Advantages of Slicethepie
- Slicethepie deals exclusively in cash payments using PayPal. Other services sometimes deal with their own points systems that you then need to convert into money after reaching a threshold. Slicethepie doesn’t deal with this and just lets you cash out without hassle or an extended commitment.
- They offer a referral system. For each friend you refer to the platform you can earn additional money. Each review that they write within their first year of signing up gets you additional rewards.
- In addition to just money you get extra rewards from the artists and bands that you support on the platform. This includes things like free tickets to their events, free merchandise, and even albums and tracks.
- Your profile has a star rating attached to it that increases the rewards that you can get. You can improve your star rating through writing well-written informative reviews. Artists and the platform appreciate detailed user reviews and reward you for it.
- You get to listen to a lot of new and varied music. This can be a lot more enjoyable than simply filling in surveys or testing websites. Additionally, it’s also quite a quick process, the average track is between 3 and 4 minutes long.
Requirements to sign up
- Valid email address.
- PayPal address.
How to sign up
- 1. First of all, head over to the sites
- to begin. Click on the orange button that says sign up.
3. Once you have sent in your information a confirmation email will be sent to your email address. Click on the confirm account link to activate your account.
4. Now that the account has been activated you will be prompted to choose what you want to review. Pick whichever category you want to review.
5. A few more follow up questions will now be asked. Starting with your ethnicity.
6. What is your employment status?
7. What is your relationship status?
8. What is your household income?
9. How many children are in your household?
10. Do you have children?
11. Do you want to be involved in other surveys?
12. What genres of music do you enjoy?
13. Genre preferences.
14. You are now ready to start listening to music and writing reviews.