SmugMug, a website at which you can, with a personalised page and a monthly/annual subscription, display your photos to the public for general sale. Once an item has been sold, you keep 85% of revenue, the remainder taken by SmugMug. More information can be found on the main website.
- Excellent support – with ‘Heroes’ at hand 24/7 to assist you with any issue you may encounter or general queries you may have, usually within minutes, you can rest assured that you will be supported fully throughout your time working with SmugMug.
- Pre-designed professional-looking formats – with artistic and attractive layouts in a variety of unique styles available to choose from, your gallery is sure to have a masterful and classy appearance.
- Email address is required when signing up to the platform
How to sign up
1. Try it now – by selecting this option in the top right-hand corner of the homepage, you will be redirected to the signup page, pictured below. Simple details such as name and email address will then be required to move to the next stage.
2. Select theme – SmugMug offers a stunning range of options when it comes to how your gallery will be presented. Below can be seen just a few of the many choices available to you, before deciding which payment plan is best for you in the next stage.
4. Payment plan – after choosing the layout in which your gallery will be displayed, you must select a payment option, each with different features and benefits and priced accordingly. You can reach this page by clicking the ‘subscribe’ option in the top right-hand corner of your screen, as can be seen in the photo above.
4. Once these steps have all been completed and your payment plan and photo layout have been determined, you will be able to upload, arrange your photos (or indeed videos and prints!), set your prices and start making money!