- Swagbucks is an online survey platform where users can earn money by completing various tasks such as filling in surveys. They were established in 2005 and have over 13 million members. Swagbucks far more options for earning money than the average survey platform, users can earn money through the completion of surveys, watching videos, using the Swagbucks search engine, and more.
Benefits of Swagbucks
- Swagbucks have a referral program where you can earn reward points for referring additional users to the platform.
- If you are a diligent user that fills in surveys every single day, you will be rewarded with bonuses for reaching your daily goal every day for 7 days in a row.
- Points can be redeemed for a wide assortment of prizes including cash, gift cards for businesses like Amazon, or credits for cinemas restaurants and hotels.
- The Swagbucks browser offers a simple way to passively earn more reward points simply from your normal internet browsing.
- Users can also earn money through watching videos, which is something most sites don’t offer.
Requirements To Sign Up
- Be at least 13 years old.
- Have a valid email address.
How To Sign Up
- The first you will need to do is go to the Swagbucks home page here to access the signup page. Here you will see a section at the top of the page for you to add your email address and create a password. Fill in these boxes and click sign up now.
- Once you have clicked sign up now you will be sent to a page where you will be asked to agree to the terms of service. Simply tick the agree to all box at the top and then click start earning.
- Before you move on to your finalised account, you will be presented with various opportunities to fill earn various reward points. If you want to, you can simply ignore these and move on to your account.
- You are now ready to start earning points.