YouGov is a market research company that specialises in gathering information on public opinion. They are based in the UK and have been running since 2000. It is also the founding member of the British Polling Council (BPC). They have carried out numerous surveys on public opinion of various elections such as 2005, 2010, 2015 and 2017 UK general elections.
44(0)20 7012 6000
Benefits of YouGov
- Surveys can be completed very quickly. Even the longer one aren’t actually that long, none will take more than 20 minutes.
- You are constantly updated about new surveys via email.
- Diverse clientele including media companies, government agencies and various private companies.
- Pays it out points that can be exchanged for gifts or just money, offering a wider degree of flexibility than most survey companies.
- Easy to navigate and sign up for.
Requirements To Sign Up
- Valid email address.
How To Sign Up
- First of all, you will need to click this link to access the sign-up page.
- Once you are on the sign-up page you have your choice of either joining through Facebook or via email.
- Once you’ve decided which method you want to sign up through simply agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box then proceed to the next step.
- For email simply provide a valid email address and create a password for your account. If you can create a brand new email specifically for this account so that you can track your incoming emails easier, make sure they don’t get lost in your spam folder.
- Once you’ve done this YouGov will send a confirmation email to the email address you gave them, find that email and follow the instructions on it to confirm your account.
- The sign up for YouGov is now complete and you should start receiving invitations to surveys shortly afterwards.