Gift Hunter Club is an online reward site where users can earn money through a variety of methods. This includes online surveys, watching videos, completing tasks and more. It is an extremely popular online platform used by millions of people. If you’re familiar with or use sites like SurveyBods, Branded Surveys, and Opinion Outpost then you will have a general idea of what to expect from this platform.
Gift Hunter Club is a legitimate website and a potentially great place for anyone interested in filling out online surveys for money. They work with a number of very large and popular brands including Playstation, PayPal, and Amazon. If you are on the fence about Gift Hunter Club, then feel free to keep reading and get a better understanding of the platform.
Ways to earn money on Gift Hunter Club
Some similar online services are content with just offering online surveys for users to fill in. Gift Hunter Club is not one of those sites, it offers a good variety of ways to earn money on the platform. These include:
- Online surveys: The golden standard for rewards websites at the moment. Gift Hunter Club wants to collect information about public information and gathers it through these online surveys. Unlike other services, you are presented with a lot of information surrounding the survey such as length, what you earn from completing, and how many times other people have completed it.
- Free offers: Every once in a while, you will be presented with free offers of reward points (such as when you sign up to the website). These don’t offer a lot of points but it’s still free money effectively which can be nice.
- Watching videos: Many companies have a variety of promotional videos that they want you to view. Gift Hunter Club lets you watch these short (usually 2-5 minute long) videos and earn extra money from doing so. You must watch the whole video to receive anything.
- Radio: They have a website that they have partnered with known as Radio Loyalty. Simply by listening to the radio via this website, you can passively earn points while doing something else. You will occasionally have to confirm that you are still there so you can’t leave it on overnight while you are sleeping.
- Refer a friend programme: As is commonplace nowadays you can earn additional credit simply by getting your friends to also sign up to the service via using you as a referral. If you can get a lot of friends to use the service, you could make a pretty penny.
Advantages of Gift Hunter Club
There are a number of great benefits to using Gift Hunter Club including:
- Very low minimum pay-out required: Some sites will require you to reach a certain amount of money In your account before you are allowed to withdraw any of it. This can cause elements of frustration if the amount is large enough. And while Gift Hunter Club does have a minimum amount you must reach, that amount is a meagre 2 dollars. You won’t have to worry about waiting extended periods of time to make a withdrawal of your earnings.
- The large number of ways that you can earn money: Some reward sites only offer 1 or 2 ways to earn money, Gift Hunter Club offers a lot more. When dealing with other sites you may find yourself getting bored but finding yourself unable to move on due to the time you’ve already committed to that platform. With Gift Hunter Club you can simply switch what activity you are working on to prevent boredom.
- Multiple ways of cashing out: Gift Hunter Club supports PayPal and various gift cards. Depending on what method you use to cash your reward points you will have different minimum cash out values. This offers a level of flexibility for those who don’t necessarily want to deal with PayPal.
- Mobile app: Gift Hunter Club also has a mobile app available for Android and iOS if you don’t want to use the browser version. Again, this is more flexibility for users to take advantage of if they so choose to.
Disadvantages of Gift Hunter Club
While Gift Hunter Club does have an assortment of benefits over other reward sites, but it isn’t all upside. There are some downsides that you need to consider before deciding this is the right website for you. These include:
- Waiting for your payout: While the low threshold for withdrawing the money does mean you can access it sooner; you do still have to wait for it to arrive in your account. In some instances, you will have to potentially wait up to 3 days to receive your money.
- The site doesn’t pay very well: This is an intrinsic design feature of all websites of this type. Since the work is so unskilled and simple the amount that you receive in compensation is very minor. If you are fine using it as a minor way to earn a little extra money on the side, then feel free to continue. If, however, you are interested in making a living then you will have to look elsewhere.
- Qualifying for surveys can sometimes be difficult: It can be quite frustrating when you spend a bunch of time filling in a lengthy survey only to be kicked out before completion. This is something that some users have reported happening to them so be wary. A lot of the surveys will be ones that you don’t qualify for, so if you choose to pursue this route then you will need to exercise a great deal of patience.
How to sign up
- 1. First, you will need to head over to the main page of Gift Hunter Club here. The first thing you will see is a sign-up box in the middle of the page. Simply enter your email address to begin the process.
- 2. Next, you will be sent to the proper sign-up page. Here you will be prompted to create a password and username for your account. You will also need to click the captcha and agree to the terms and conditions.
- 3. You are now signed up and ready to start earning money.