“Wait, You’ve Got a 90% Shareholder That Isn’t Here?” | Dragons’ Den

1.5M views | Jul 27th, 2019 | , and

Michael Gormley is here asking for £200,000 in exchange for 5% of his business ‘Go Bubble’. An invention that seals and preserves an open bottle of champagne. Michael boasted a big valuation of £4m, and that he’d raised £2million – but soon confessed that was thanks to a private investor who ultimately owned a whopping 90% of the business, leaving him with only 10%. Peter Jones insisted that Michael should have brought his majority investor along with him – it all went downhill from there.

An international sensation, Dragon’s Den features entrepreneurs pitching for investment in the Den from our Dragons, five venture capitalists willing to invest their own money in exchange for equity.

#DragonsDen #Champagne #PrivateInvestor

Dragons Den

336K subscribers | 405 videos

Subscribe For the Latest News & Updates

We email you all of the latest topics about making money from home and show you how easy it can be for anyone working from home. Subscribing today will give you a head start against the people who sign up tomorrow!

    About Us

    We are an online blog absolutely free who talk online about how to make money from home. We show you the best ways to make money from home online. How to Make Money From Home UK will also show you how to save your money once you've earned it!